Nestlé Malaysia's Halal Policy
- As a responsible corporate citizen of Malaysia, we are extremely mindful of our obligations to the country and its consumers.
- We therefore manufacture, import and distribute only products which have been certified Halal by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) and the relevant recognised Islamic authorities.
- We have set up the Nestlé Halal Committee comprising senior Muslim executives from various disciplines to be responsible for all matters pertaining to Halal compliance.
- We have established a Department of Halal Affairs to further enhance capacity and credibility in Halal.
- We are subject to regular inspections by JAKIM and other relevant Islamic authorities to ensure that the proper conditions are maintained.
- We are ultimately committed to ensuring the peace of mind of our consumers.