What is the Nestlé Management Trainee Programme?
The Nestlé Management Trainee Programme is geared towards developing high potential individuals as future leaders in various aspects of the business. This two year programme provides Management Trainees with real immersive learning experience to equip them with a holistic view of the business, as well as the interrelationships between different functions across the value chain.
Hear from the MT’s
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 or its equivalent.
• Less than 2 years of working experience.
• Active involvement in extra curricular activities.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills.
• Able to work well independently and as part of a team.