Having been pioneering Halal in the Malaysian food and beverage industry since the 1980s, Nestlé Malaysia currently produces more than 500 Halal products and is the biggest Halal producer in the Nestlé world. Out of over 180 markets worldwide, Nestlé Malaysia is recognised as the global Halal Centre of Excellence for the Nestlé Group thanks to our strictest adherence and implementation of our Halal standards across our value chain.
We only manufacture, import and distribute products which have been certified Halal by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) and the relevant recognised Islamic authorities.
Besides strict compliance to Syariah requirements, our products also adhere to the highest quality and hygiene standards which is appreciated by both Muslim and non-Muslim consumers. With our locally-manufactured products being exported to over 50 countries across the world, and having operated in Malaysia for over 100 years today, we uphold this promise strictly without compromise.
Our brands such as Milo, Maggi, and Nescafé have become trusted household names and enjoyed for generations. Through our diverse portfolio, we are able to touch millions of lives every day, a privilege we are truly grateful for and one that we take very seriously every day.
How Halal benefits all
- Halal products exported to more than 50 countries
- Demonstrates social responsibility and respect for Muslim employees and consumers
- In line with Malaysian Government's vision to be a Halal hub
- Meets the needs of growing Muslim consumers world wide
- Offers peace of mind and assurance especially for Muslim consumers
- Provides assurance beyond Halal with the highest quality, safety and hygiene standards