Now in its 4th edition, the Nourishing Malaysia Showcase by Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad showcases Nestlé’s products, activities and services with regards to the company’s commitment to Nutrition, Health and Wellness.
Held at the 1 Utama Shopping Centre in Bandar Utama from 10 am to 9 pm until Sunday, 4th April 2010, the Showcase will demonstrate to visitors how the company has evolved in its journey to becoming the world’s leading and trusted Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and being a leader in nutrition.
“Nestlé’s Nourishing Malaysia showcase is an opportunity for consumers to learn how to make healthier and informed choices by providing them with the relevant information and for us to communicate the latest developments, technology, research and resources that we put into our products to ensure that Malaysians have better options to meet their lifestyle and budget needs,” said Managing Director of Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad, Mr. Peter R. Vogt.
“We intend to share with our stakeholders and consumers how we innovate our products, complement the Ministry of Health’s 10 Year Nutrition Action Plan and educate them about chronic diseases, which they fight off by adopting healthy and active lifestyles,” added Vogt.
Nestlé also thanked the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development for its support in the Company’s endeavours to motivate Malaysians to lead a healthier lifestyle. Women play a very important role as mothers and caregivers and are able to influence healthy living in the family and community. Nestlé looks forward to closer collaboration with the Ministry to further efforts in promoting nutrition and health to women, family and the community.
- Nestlé’s latest product innovations and updated information on its initiatives to Nourish Malaysia
- Nestlé’s efforts to complement the Ministry of Health’s 10 Year Nutrition Action Plan by helping consumers achieve a healthier and balanced diet through healthier products ~ the development of products with less sugar, less salt, less fat, etc.
- Guided tour of the Showcase by a Wellness Ambassador upon request
- Cooking demonstrations and product sampling
- Halal and R&D Network Exhibition
- Nestlé’s Creating Shared Value initiatives
- Appearance by brand ambassadors and fun family activities
The two-day public event also has activities for the entire family such as healthy cooking demonstrations, colouring contest, talent contest, exercise, dance and cheerleading session, as well as free health-screenings (BMI, Blood Sugar & Cholesterol checks) and dietary advice by Nutrition Society of Malaysia for the first 150 adults above 35 years old who meet the necessary criteria.
Issued by WestCoast Communications Sdn Bhd
on behalf of Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad
For media enquiries, please contact Alfyan Adnan or Tunku Putri at 03-7954 4505
Download this press release (PDF):