As the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé’s name is instantly recognisable throughout the world. What attracts new hires and keeps current employees engaged, though, goes beyond our competitive remuneration and attractive benefits that are based on solid performance. It is about the hard-earned value and trust that our name brings to those who work with us, and our strong relationships with line managers and fellow workers. It is also about the recognition and experience that comes with working for a diverse global company, and the room to learn and grow. These are, as a whole, the Total Rewards that our people receive. Our Total Rewards Policy is designed to give both the business and our people a clear understanding of Total Rewards and the principles behind them.
These guiding principles are:
- Provide a globally consistent framework with the flexibility for each Market to create competitive programmes that comply with local legislation.
- Focus on attracting and retaining talented employees, building a high-performance culture and ensuring a highly engaged workforce that achieves sustainable business results.
We are also able to attract, retain and engage talented employees with these specific elements, which are valued by employees within each Market:
- Fixed Pay
- Variable Pay
- Personal Growth & Development
- Work-Life Environment
And we take care to offer benefits that our people will appreciate at any phase of their personal and professional lives. Click here to see what we mean.
- Flexible Benefits
- Car Schemes
- Medical Benefits
- House Purchase Assistance Scheme (HPAS)
- Wellness Benefits
- Emergency Loan
- Maternity Leave
- Transfer Benefits
- Staff Purchase
- Flexi Loan Scheme
- Service & Retirement Award
- Social & Recreational Facilities
- Nestlé Scholarship Scheme
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
It is Nestlé’s expectation that every employee has a full understanding of the specific characteristics of Total Rewards and how they are established and maintained throughout the Group. Nestlé Total Rewards Policy aims to explain how Nestlé is committed to giving each employee the opportunity to grow, evolve and contribute.