Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there's a job opportunity for you at Nestlé. Search for jobs here.
Preparation and Cooking Time:
Nutritional Content (Per Serving)
150 gm Plain Flour, sifted
½ cup Nestum Original Cereal
2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
3 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Egg, lightly beaten
150 ml Water
100 gm Plain Yogurt
1 teaspoon Cooking Oil
½ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 teaspoon Strawberry Jam
- Combine ingredients A [plain flour, NESTUM Original Cereal, caster sugar and baking powder] in a mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in ingredients B lightly beaten egg, water, plain yogurt, cooking oil, vanilla essence], stirring until your batter is smooth and luxuriously thick.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and ladle one tablespoon of the batter onto the surface.
- Place a teaspoon of strawberry jam in the center of the batter, then delicately cover it with another tablespoon of batter.
- Cook over a gentle flame until bubbles emerge and burst. Now, flip and let the other side work its magic. Enjoy your delicious creation!
Get your kids involved in the kitchen and nurture their culinary skills and creativity! Here are some fun tasks you can assign them to help with the cooking process:
- Involve your kids in the fun of garnishing before serving! Let them sprinkle some freshly cut strawberries and blueberries to take the pancake to the next level of deliciousness.
- For an extra burst of flavor, let them add another teaspoon of strawberry jam to the pancake. It's a taste sensation crafted by the whole family!