Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there's a job opportunity for you at Nestlé. Search for jobs here.
Preparation and Cooking Time:
Nutritional Content (Per Serving)
4 slices wholemeal toast
3 (small) eggs
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
50ml low fat milk
50g green capsicums, cut into 1cm cubes
40g onions, chopped
50g canned button mushrooms, cut into 1cm cubes
60g tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1cm cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon chopped chives (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, gently whisk together the eggs, low-fat milk, a pinch of salt, and a dash of ground black pepper. Then, add in the capsicum, onion, and mushroom cubes, incorporating them into the mixture.
- Over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan, melt the butter, taking care to avoid any signs of browning. Then, pour in the prepared egg mixture, stir the ingredients over medium heat until the eggs are nearly set, a process that should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato cubes into the mix, and continue to cook and stir for another minute. When satisfied with the result, it's time to turn off the heat.
- If desired, elevate your scrambled eggs with sprinkle of freshly chopped chives. Then, serve this atop hearty wholemeal toast.
Get your kids involved in the kitchen and nurture their culinary skills and creativity! Here are some fun tasks you can assign them to help with the cooking process:
- Gently crack the eggs into a bowl, being careful not to include any shell fragments.
- Whisk the eggs until they form a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Carefully stir the vegetables into the egg mixture.